Spell Check 3.2.0 iPhone iPad and iPod touch



Spell Check is a Spell Checker and a Dictionary. It requires no internet connection!

Celebrity Buzz
·"One of my favorites is something called Spell Check," "Mad Men" star Elisabeth Moss told Sieberg. http://tinyurl.com/mosscheck

Accolades
·Best of iTunes 2008 (Utilities)

·Top 100 (Overall Paid Apps) and as high as #27

Reviews
· Simple and useful. Not one of those apps you download and never use.
· #1 in my iTouch. Love It!!! Now I have a dictionary everywhere I go!
· Great update!! I use this app all the time. Perfect!
· This is the best app I've used.
· Awesome new look + history! Enough to drag me into writing a review. Great job guys. 5 stars.
· This app is the best you can buy! ... this should be $5 and if it was, I would still buy it!
...and many more!



DOWNLOAD:CLICK HERE

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu